302 Lip Balm
302 Lip Balm
Please select 5 g or 25 g
302 Lip Balm is a pure, organic formula that softens and smoothes the surface of the skin for a plump, pouty, kissable look that feels healthy and looks gorgeous!
Featuring avocado phyto-lipids and jojoba oil to provide the skin with natural moisture and enhanced protection, 302 Lip Balm smoothes deep lines around the mouth for a more youthful appearance. The all-natural, non-melting formula remarkably softens the skin. At the same time, 302 Lip Balm improves the skin’s resistance to the sun and other environmental age-factors.
Perfect for treating and healing dry, chapped lips, 302 Lip Balm promotes the healing process for enhanced recovery from dry skin conditions. Use 302 Lip Balm any time you are in extreme conditions to prevent chapped lips and nourish the skin.
Recommended Skin Types
302 Lip Balm is recommended for all skin types and conditions. It is particularly helpful with the following conditions:
- Dry, dehydrated lips
- Cracked lips
- Chapped lips
- Dry, arid weather (hot or cold)
- High wind conditions
- Smoothes the surface of the lips for a silky, kissable texture
- Heals dry, chapped, and cracked lips
- Drenches the skin in nourishing moisture for better health and a plump appearance
- Reduces the size and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts the skin’s natural healing process for enhanced recovery
- Softens and conditions the skin for an ultra-smooth texture and pliable texture
- Activates glucose for enhanced cellular activity
- Contains no artificial fragrances, preservatives or parabens
- All-natural formula won’t melt
- Smoothes out deep lines around the mouth for a more youthful appearance
How to Apply
Apply 302 Lip Balm liberally to the surface of the lips daily and as needed. In times or areas with extreme weather, be sure to increase frequency of use to protect the skin.
Avocado oil, organic shea butter, organic jojoba oil, coconut oil, beeswax, rice peptides, niacinamide, polysorbate 80, sodium benzoate, vanilla, camphor, almond extract.