302 ULTRA ION GEL USAGE
302 ULTRA ION GEL: Introduction
The application of this product is to optimize direct current application to the skin using micro-current and galvanic current instruments.
Often times these instruments, which are grounded while in operation, deliver stray current charges from uneven skin contact by the applicator and poor grounding.
These ‘stray’ charges can range from mild discomfort to very uncomfortable zaps.
302 Skincare initiated ULTRA ION GEL formula design with a goal to smooth and even out delivery of direct current to the skin and minimize the impact of stray discharges by spreading the energy across the gel medium.
The ULTRA ION GEL has been limited to the professional market for the last five years but with the widespread use of these instruments now in home-care, we have made it available to you.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply after light of cleansing area using REVIVE (recommended).
- Use swabs or sponges to apply and smooth in ULTRA ION GEL.
- Smooth in any active desired.
- Re-apply ULTRA ION GEL and leave on the surface to provide a thick medium for the micro-current or galvanic skin contact probe to travel through and over. Maintain gel medium during treatment.
- After treatment, rinse with water and REVIVE (recommended).
TIPS FOR HOME USE OF MICRO-CURRENT AND GALVANIC DEVICES:
- Be certain grounding is very secure, at the wrist and a metal contact to the floor. Loose grounding is the most common cause of stray ‘zaps.’
- Using higher current will increase likelihood of stray ‘zaps.’
- Do not permit skin surface treatment area to go dry during operation of the direct current device.
- Having an assistant to apply actives and ULTRA ION GEL during the procedure is desirable and will minimize stray ‘zaps.’
For your skin if these conditions exist:
Not for your skin if these conditions exist:
- Noticeable inflammation
Recommended frequency of use:
- As needed (observe and adjust)
- FACE & BODY BAR
- Any of our lotion cleansers (302 CLEANSER, SENSITIVE CLEANSER, etc.)
Additional actives while using ULTRA ION GEL:
Additional leave-ons acceptable:
- Acid peels
- Benzoyl peroxide