302 TREATMENT MASK USAGE
302 TREATMENT MASK: Introduction
This is for skin troubled by inflammatory acne, which is 95% of all acne, but also works very well for pustular acne to reduce visible problems.
This is a true clinical formula and yet simple to use and see results. Limit to once per week.
HOW TO USE:
- Cleanse well with REVIVE or FACE & BODY BAR, rinse, leave skin wet.
- Smooth in with clean sponges. You may use fingers but sponges are preferred to keep the procedure sanitary.
- Around eyes (avoid eye, eyelids very lightly), and nose and along jaw line are most effective areas of application in addition to cheeks, upper lip, chin, neck, forehead and along the hairline especially.
- Allow 15 to 30 minutes dwell time. Eyes closed.
- Spritz with CALMING MIST to keep mask damp during dwell time.
- Rinse thoroughly with tepid water only.
- Rinse again. Clean, wetted wash cloth is permitted.
- Apply REVIVE, use as a cleanser, smooth in and then rinse off.
- Wait at least one hour before applying any leave-on. This will ensure your skin remains stable.
- If your skin feels dry and too tight, your rinse was incomplete. Repeat rinse.
- Feel free to mist with CALMING MIST anytime post procedure.
For your skin if these conditions exist:
Not for your skin if these conditions exist:
Recommended frequency of use:
- Limit to once (1x) per week.
Additional actives while using TREATMENT MASK:
- N/A – do not apply actives this day
Additional leave-ons acceptable:
- N/A for one hour post procedure – though CALMING MIST is okay.
- Acid peels
- Benzoyl peroxide