302 RECOVERY CLEANSER USAGE
302 RECOVERY CLEANSER: Introduction
This cleanser will visibly change for the better chronically inflamed acne prone skin.
Skin that is marked by inflammatory acne often suffers further from too many of the wrong products. Benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid cleansers, alpha-hydroxy acid peels, vitamin A saturation and moisturizers with sodium hyaluronate, add in a prescription anti-biotic and a lot of makeup to conceal the mess and you have what passes for skincare today.
This is not a solution. If it works today, it won’t work for long. In fact, it is how to preserve inflammatory acne not be rid of it.
If you seriously want to fix what is visibly wrong, start with RECOVERY CLEANSER. Your best outcome will be to alternate this with REVIVE during the week. Alternate days.
You must subtract everything else. Slowly and surely (or as quickly as possible – better) you must subtract what is going onto your skin or you will never clear up.HOW TO USE:
- Shake container well.
- Wet hands and apply cleanser like a lotion. Smooth in.
- Your skin will feel sticky. That’s good.
- Wet hands and apply cleanser again, a smaller amount. This helps to lift ‘the unwanted’ from your skin.
- Add warm water to work up a creamy all over lotion feel.
- Add more warm water to remove and rinse well.
No squeaky, dry, taut feel; just soft, mild, natural response.
For your skin if these conditions exist:
- Inflammatory acne, unstable
Not for your skin if these conditions exist:
Recommended frequency of use:
- As needed but prefer alternating with REVIVE and FACE & BODY BAR.
Actives while using RECOVERY CLEANSER:
- ANY, but wait until skin has stabilized and cleared. Your skin is weak and easily addicted and it will take time to look and feel resilient.
- We recommend CLARIFYING DROPS 1x-2x per week as you begin to clear. CLARIFYING DROPS have special instructions. Be sure to follow them for excellent results.
- Any of our Moisturizing Mists (CALMING MIST, for example)
- Acid peels
- Benzoyl peroxide