302 PURITY USAGE
302 PURITY: Introduction
A go anywhere cleanser for outdoors and also as a pre and post workout product.
Here is a partial list of PURITY uses:
Small bumps along the hairline. If you workout, you see them.
- Before workout apply PURITY and tissue off. After workout swab area with REVIVE or PURITY and tissue off or rinse. Reapply REVIVE or PURITY and leave on.
- If workout is outdoors, first mix PURITY with a smidgen of REMEDY and spread along hairline. Post workout, apply PURITY or REVIVE and rinse or tissue off. Reapply PURITY and/or REVIVE as a leave on.
Pustular acne, acne-like rash
- Option 1: Apply before using SULFUR CLEANSER. After rinsing, pat dry, and apply with REVIVE and leave on.
- Option 2: Apply with REVIVE, smooth in, then rinse well and pat dry. Reapply with REVIVE and leave on.
- Many times inflammatory or pustular acne is aggravated by exfoliating acids and benzoyl peroxide. These destructive chemicals must be discontinued to make visible change.
For your skin if these conditions exist:
- Inflammatory acne
- Pustular acne
Not for your skin if these conditions exist:
- Continuous use of benzoyl peroxide – PURITY is unable to overcome the destructive nature of this chemical.
- Inflammation from continuing use of acid exfoliators – you must first stop the use of these and wait a week before applying any more topicals, including PURITY.
Recommended frequency of use:
- As needed, evenings best (observe and adjust)
Additional actives while using PURITY:
Additional leave-ons acceptable:
- CALMING MIST (Gray Label) anytime
- REVIVE, anytime
- REMEDY, anytime
- MOISTURIZING DROPS (Gray Label)
- Acid peels
- Benzoyl peroxide