302 DROPS PLUS USAGE
302 DROPS PLUS: Best Uses
(Warning: Use as directed. Using this product more often than directed can cause skin irritation, redness, rash and other skin issues. If skin becomes irritated, cut back on usage, or discontinue use and seek advice from a 302 Professional.)
- Apply 302 DROPS PLUS 3x per week, evenings.
- After two weeks you may add A 0.5 DROPS or A 0.5 SERUM 1x per week.
- Minimize other products, especially makeup and moisturizers, avoid sunblock chemistry. Use REVIVE as cleanser, alternate with other cleanser, like 302 CLEANSER. Use REVIVE as moisturizer, too, especially if skin is unstable.
For your skin if these conditions exist:
- Have not used exfoliating acids in 30 days
- Are benzoyl peroxide free for 30 days
- Not inflamed or visibly unstable
- Sensitive but not visibly unstable
- Light to average makeup usage
Not for your skin if these conditions exist:
- Many blemishes and acne flare ups
- Heavy makeup usage
- Heavy moisturizer usage
- Exfoliating or using benzoyl peroxide
- Unusual oral medications causing skin instability (i.e. chemo, cortisones, thyroid meds) may reduce 302 DROPS PLUS activity or cause erratic skin behavior.
Recommended frequency of use:
- 3x per week (observe and adjust)
- Do not apply another active more than 1x per week while using 302 DROPS PLUS.
- After one month discontinue current active(s) regimen and allow skin to rest for 7-10 days before resuming. This will allow skin reactions further out to be fresh and not weakened by over frequent or prolonged application periods.
(Note: two or three cleansers are recommended to be cycled through per week for best skin results)
- Any 302 Skincare Cleanser or FACE & BODY BAR
Additional actives while using 302 DROPS PLUS:
- Do not introduce another active for 2 weeks.
- Do not apply a second active more often than 1x per week.
- You should NOT have a third active in play.
Additional leave-ons acceptable:
- CALMING MIST
- CALMING MIST recommended if two or more actives in play.
- REVIVE, anytime
- REMEDY (small pea sized amount for entire face)
- LIGHT MOISTURIZER or BALANCE MOISTURIZER (on Actives free days)
- Heavy makeup
- Benzoyl Peroxide