302 C 25 SERUM USAGE
302 C 25 SERUM: Best Uses
- Apply C 25 SERUM once or twice (1x-2x) per week, evenings (observe and adjust).
- After two weeks a second active may be introduced.
- Do not exceed 1x per week if a second active is in play. We recommend the use of A 0.5 DROPS / A 0.5 SERUM or A 1.0 DROPS / A 1.0 SERUM once per week.
- Minimize other leave-on products, too. Avoid makeup, moisturizers and sunblock.
- Use only very mild products and very infrequently exfoliate. Exfoliation often increases visible pigmentation spots.
- Discontinue entire regime for 7 days every month. Let skin rest, cleanse and leave-on REVIVE only.
TIP: Use REVIVE as a cleanser and a leave-on moisturizer to help keep visible blemishes in check.
- Apply C 25 SERUM (1x-2x) per week, evenings.
- After two weeks you may add any 302 active.
- CERAMIDE SERUM or PRO HYA + would be excellent choices to use twice per week with C 25 SERUM.
- If you have three actives in play, limit every active to once (1x) per week application.
- NEVER have more than three actives in play during a week. Limit every active to once per week to keep skin fresh and not saturated if three are in play.
- Minimize other products, especially makeup and moisturizers, avoid sunblock chemistry. Use REVIVE as cleanser, alternate with other cleanser, like 302 CLEANSER. Use REVIVE as moisturizer, too, especially if skin is unstable.
For your skin if these conditions exist:
- Exfoliating acids usage is infrequent
- Benzoyl peroxide free for 30 days
- Not inflamed or visibly unstable
- Sensitive but not visibly unstable
- Light to average makeup usage
Not for your skin if these conditions exist:
- Inflamed, unstable skin
- Frequent exfoliation
- Unusual oral medications causing skin instability (i.e. chemo, cortisones, thyroid meds) may cause erratic skin behavior.
Recommended frequency of use:
- One to two times (1x-2x) per week (observe and adjust)
- After one month discontinue current active(s) regimen and allow skin to rest for a 7-10 days before resuming. This will allow skin reactions further out to be fresh and not weakened by over frequent or prolonged application periods.
(Note: two or three cleansers are recommended to be cycled through per week for best skin results)
- Any 302 Skincare Cleanser or FACE & BODY BAR
Additional actives while using C 25 SERUM:
- Do not introduce another active for 2 weeks.
- Do not apply a second active more often than 2x per week.
- You could have a third active in play.
- Three actives per week = apply once per week (maximum).
- If you have two or more actives in play AND are exfoliating frequently YOU WILL cause skin instability.
Additional leave-ons acceptable:
- CALMING MIST
- CALMING MIST recommended if two or more actives in play.
- REVIVE, anytime
- REMEDY (small pea sized amount for entire face)
- LIGHT MOISTURIZER or BALANCE MOISTURIZER (on Actives free days)
- Heavy makeup
- Benzoyl Peroxide