302 AVOCADO MASK USAGE
302 AVOCADO MASK: Introduction
This works very well for skin that is aging, normal, on the dry side, maybe sensitive but not unstable. Skin does not hold moisture well and feels thin, maybe a bit stiff and inelastic, missing turgor and resilience.
This is a rich, creamy, super softener that is the first choice for many looking for an all around performance mask. You will look and feel younger after this.
HOW TO USE:
- Cleanse well with REVIVE or FACE & BODY BAR, rinse, leave skin wet.
- Smooth in with clean sponges. You may use fingers but sponges are preferred to keep the procedure sanitary.
- Around eyes (avoid eye and be careful around eyelids), and nose and along jaw line are most effective areas of application in addition to cheeks, upper lip, chin, neck, forehead.
- Allow 15 to 30 minutes dwell time. Eyes closed.
- Spritz with CALMING MIST to keep mask damp during dwell time.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Rinse again. Clean, wetted wash cloth is permitted.
- Apply FACE & BODY BAR and then rinse off well.
- Wait at least one hour before applying any leave-on. This will ensure your skin remains stable.
- Feel free to mist with CALMING MIST anytime post procedure.
For your skin if these conditions exist:
Not for your skin if these conditions exist:
Recommended frequency of use:
- Limit to once (1x) per week.
Additional actives while using AVOCADO MASK:
- N/A – do not apply actives this day
Additional leave-ons acceptable:
- N/A for one hour post procedure – though CALMING MIST is okay.
- Acid peels
- Benzoyl peroxide