302 3% SALICYLIC CLEANSER USAGE
302 3% SALICYLIC CLEANSER: Introduction
Here’s how to have very unstable skin: Apply benzoyl peroxide, use salicylic acid cleansers, alpha-hydroxy acid peels, vitamin A saturation and moisturizers with sodium hyaluronate, add in a prescription anti-biotic and a lot of makeup to conceal the mess and you will be in serious trouble.
If you regularly apply benzoyl peroxide in combination with any salicylic acid cleanser you have, most likely, inflamed skin from that regimen.
If it works today, it won’t work for long. In fact, it is how to preserve acne not be rid of it.
If you persist in using makeup and also use salicylic acid to smooth your skin temporarily, then apply it much less frequently. Daily use of any salicylic acid will lead to skin weakness and very easily slide into inflammation. Once per week is more than enough.
SPOT TREATMENT may be a better choice than 3% SALICYLIC CLEANSER if you have only occasional blemishes. SPOT TREATMENT and REVIVE are a great pair. Or, consider CLARIFYING DROPS in combination with REVIVE.
If you have skin that is easily inflamed, we recommend REVIVE to reduce the problem. Often, REVIVE does it all. You do not need an armful of products to have visibly clear and smooth skin. In fact the opposite is true.
If your skin is unstable you must try to subtract topical products. Adding products to clear your skin is like adding gasoline to a fire. You must subtract what is going onto your skin or you will never clear up.HOW TO USE:
- Shake container before use.
- Wet hands and face and apply cleanser like a lotion. Smooth in.
- Your skin will feel sticky.
- Allow to dwell for one (1) minute.
- Add warm water to work up a creamy all over lotion feel.
- Add more warm water to remove and rinse well.
- Add REVIVE and smooth in (for best results).
- Rinse well and pat dry.
- Add REVIVE and leave on.
For your skin if these conditions exist:
Not for your skin if these conditions exist:
- Inflammatory Acne (see REVIVE)
Recommended frequency of use:
- ONCE PER WEEK. Observe and adjust. Less frequent application the better. Use REVIVE, RECOVERY CLEANSER and FACE & BODY BAR during the rest of the week. The more cleansers (cleansers that make sense) the better. Variety is the key to stable skin, but only if that variety is mild, mild, mild.
Actives while using 3% SALICYLIC CLEANSER:
ANY (exceptions: 302 DROPS, 302 SERUM, 302 DROPS PLUS, 302 SERUM PLUS). Wait until skin has stabilized and cleared before going to actives.
Something to consider:
Look up CLARIFYING DROPS for 1x-2x per week application. CLARIFYING DROPS has special instructions. Be sure to follow them for excellent results.
Other Leave-ons acceptable:
- Acid peels
- Benzoyl peroxide